Monday 2 December 2013

Outside looking in.

Hello!
I have been wandering around lately searching for some fine window displays to throw up on ye olde blog. Once again the  Grassmarket has come up trumps. The thing I love about these are they're not in your face but still bold and cute enough to catch your eye. There is so many more I need to photograph but unfortunately my camera suddenly died with no warning. So keep an eye out for some more photos I will be sticking up soon.


Black box boutique on Victoria street


Hannah Zakari on Candlemaker row
Book shop Golden hare on Victoria street p.s LOVE the marshmallows 



Harvey Nichols

Although I prefer independent businesses Harvey Nichols always have a crazy window display.
                                                              
Which one is your favourite ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment