Wednesday 6 November 2013

The best ever chocolate brownies.

This morning I decided to reignite my passion for ballet and attended a class at Dancebase. I thought it would all come rushing back to me. I'm still waiting. However although I stumbled around the room at 100 miles an hour, I had a great time and walked out of the building feeling fresh and flexible. 
Then I made brownies.

I have finally decided to share my secret recipe for the best chocolate brownies ever, If I do say so myself. 

You will need: 
185g unsalted butter
185g dark chocolate 
85g plain flour 
40g cocoa powder
50g white chocolate 
50g milk chocolate 
3 large eggs 
275g golden caster sugar 

1. Cut butter into small cubes and tip into a medium bowl. Break dark chocolate into the bowl with the butter and melt over a medium heat. 


2. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a shallow tin. 
Tip flour and cocoa powder into another bowl and mix together. 

3. Chop white and milk chocolate into small chunk and put to one side. 

4.Break the eggs into a large bowl and tip sugar in as well. Use an electric whisk until it looks thick and creamy.

5. pour the melted chocolate over the eggy mouse then fold together. 

6. Hold sieve over the bowl of eggy chocolate mixture and fold it again until mooted dark brown. Finally fold in the chocolate chunks. 


7. Pour mixture into the tin and bake for 25 minutes. 
TA DAH 

No comments:

Post a Comment